Monday, November 17, 2008

maybe this week...?

I am so anxious and nervous and excited and all that stuff. I THINK we are now first in line waiting for an infant girl. There may not even be infant girl referrals this week, but if there are, I might be getting "the call". We might see our daughter's face this week. We might get a picture that we will look at a million times. A picture that we will memorize every little detail of. I am dying to know what she looks like, who she is, how old she is. We requested a girl 0-12 months at referral and up to 15 months at placement. So, she could be a tiny baby, or she could be a year old. We have no idea yet, but we are on the verge of knowing! It's all I can think about!

5 comments:

Sha Zam- said...

I'm anxiously stalking your blog awaiting the news!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I was just checking to see if you got your referral yet!!! Crossing my fingers for you this week.

Jenny said...

Exciting!!! My fingers (and toes) are crossed hoping you get a referral this week!!!

Sheryl said...

Can't wait for you to post--"Referral!" So excited for you!

Sheryl

meg said...

please. please. please...be this week!