Monday, October 27, 2008

short line!

OK, so of the 6 families that are part of the Oct 21 waiting group, 2 of the families have referrals already! wow, that was FAST! The other 4 families (which include us) are waiting for infant girls. Another family who is AFTER us said that they are #6 in line for an infant girl, which means that we are either #1, #2, #3, #4, or #5! ummm... I am very excited. Maybe we will have a referral by Thanksgiving...... maybe even sooner. I am sooooo happy we switched to BFAS! Of course, I still have a fear that something will go terribly wrong, like after the referral, the court will deny us for some reason, but I have lots of HOPE and excitement! yaaaaaayyyyy!!!!

4 comments:

meg said...

yay!!! i think you're #1! in fact, i'm pretty confident that your next post will start like this...
"REFERRAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Cindy said...

Sorry Holly...I am efficient to a fault sometimes. I probably pulled your blog address when you were still thinking of using CHSFS. If you don't want to be on there just let me know.

Cindy
Adoption Musings

Holly Scheuren said...

Cindy,
I am thrilled to be a part of the adoption musings list!
How do you keep track of everyone? hehe.

badboc said...

Buddy! This is happening faster than I ever thought!
I'm ready to watch Maia whenever your travel date comes!