Thursday, September 4, 2008

Our Third Home Study visit was 08-06-2008.






During this home study session, we discussed some of the more official paperwork that we need to complete, especially the application for an orphan visa, the I600A. Our adoption agent had us fill out a sample form so that we would not get it returned to us for being completed incorrectly. We also went over other paperwork we need to complete for the home study, including the statement of net worth and the autobiographies.

I know we talked about other important things, but I just can’t remember what those things were! That’s what happens when I put off updating my blog for a month!

On another note, we had a big birthday party for our daughter Maia on Saturday! She is 2 years old. The party was a lot of fun for everyone.

1 comment:

badboc said...

I had a good time at Maia's birthday, she's got the present opening down! It was nice that the kids could enjoy bee free swimming!